Thank you so much to inthepursuitofpreppiness for nominating me! She is so sweet and you should definitely be following her if you’re not already.
The rules of the competition are:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
- Favorite subject in high school or college? Photography or jewelry in high school. I loved tap and jazz in college or any of my communications classes.
- Do you play a musical instrument? If not, what would you like to learn? I used to play piano and tried to teach myself guitar. I would really like to learn how to play guitar for real.
- What is a secret talent you possess? (If you can’t think of one, what’s a talent your blog subscribers might not know you have?” Dancing. I guess this isn’t a secret, but I haven’t posted any dance things on this blog.
- If your personality was a color, what would it be? Probably green. I think easy to talk to and fun, but can be pretty serious sometimes. Not too dark or too light. haha
- What are your must-have accessories? Love my new Kendra Scott jewels. I’ve been wearing them almost daily. This spoon ring I bought in Chicago from the World’s Fair in the 30’s. Lipstick.
- When you go to brunch, what do you eat? Eggs Benny!
- Do you have any guilty pleasures? Coffee with Bailey’s, PEANUT BUTTER
- Favorite brand (of anything?) Why? LaDuca shoes for dance. They are the best ever. Everyone on Broadway and the Rockettes wear them too.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names? If not, what would you like to have? Yes, a bearded collie named Pippa who is my adorable sister bear. And my boyfriend’s puppies are freaking adorable too. They are goldendoodles named Harley and Skiff and they paddle board!
- What is your monogram? Would you change it if you could? My initials are RES so I guess it would be RSE? I would change it if I got married ;]
- Your #1 beauty secret?
- What makes you unique?
- Favorite physical feature?
- Favorite personality trait?
- Why did you start blogging?
- One piece of life advice?
- What book are you reading right now? Would you recommend it?
- If you could travel to any city, which would you choose?
- Your #1 goal for 2016?
- Favorite makeup brand? Why?
- The Nikki Standard
- Hey Mcki
- Freckled Fox
- No Place Like [O]Home
- Crowley Party
- The New Naples
- The Sassy Gator
- Oh She’s Happy
- Sascha Ovard
Be sure to check out the blogs of everyone I nominated as well as inthepursuitofpreppiness for nominating me!
2 thoughts on “Beauty Blogger Award”
Love it! So cool that you had jewelry as a class you could take. I would love that!
Thank you! It was so much fun. I’ve always gravitated toward the arts. I made a knock off of a Tiffany ring in that class that looks pretty legit. Thanks for reading xo
LikeLiked by 1 person